The term Planet X was coined by the the astronomer Percival Lowell sometime around 1905 and 1908. It describes an unobserved planet that perturbs the orbit of a known planet. Perturbation is a deviation in a known planets orbit. The … Read More
- The Extraterrestrial Cigar Shaped Craft, Discovered On A South Atlantic Island?
- The Top 10 UFO Sightings From Early History
- “US Has Weapons To Shoot Down UFO’s” Ex Canadian Defense Minister Now Confirms
- First Alien Abduction of 2018?
- Two billion years ago, parts of an African uranium deposit spontaneously underwent nuclear fission
Donate & help us