The term Planet X was coined by the the astronomer Percival Lowell sometime around 1905 and 1908. It describes an unobserved planet that perturbs the orbit of a known planet. Perturbation is a deviation in a known planets orbit. The … Read More
- David Meade: The Now RICH Religious End Of World Hoaxer
- The “Red Dragon” Hidden Spot In Space – Google, Microsoft And NASA Didn’t Want Us To See This
- Is Extraterrestrial Life Possible?
- The Nine Exoplanets Spying On Earth – Confirms Leading Experts
- The Elites Geoengineering Weapons Now In FULL Effect
Donate & help us