The term Planet X was coined by the the astronomer Percival Lowell sometime around 1905 and 1908. It describes an unobserved planet that perturbs the orbit of a known planet. Perturbation is a deviation in a known planets orbit. The … Read More
- Deep Space Object May Have Been Alien Probe, Harvard Paper Argues! (U.I.P Suggested This Ages Ago!)
- HUGE armada of UFOs emerging out of a giant “spiral” near the sun?
- Italian Parachutist Comes In Contact With Huge Bright UFO Orb – Incredible Footage!
- HUGE Cigar Shaped Craft Captured On Camera Above US Lake- They Are HERE
- BREAKING CLAIM: Aliens collect stars to stay ALIVE in space
Donate & help us