Mercury is the quixotic bad boy of the periodic table – exquisitely beautiful, but deadly. The ancients believed it was the “first matter” from which all other metals were formed. Yet it is now in such disfavour that an international … Read More
- The Extraterrestrial Cigar Shaped Craft, Discovered On A South Atlantic Island?
- The Top 10 UFO Sightings From Early History
- “US Has Weapons To Shoot Down UFO’s” Ex Canadian Defense Minister Now Confirms
- First Alien Abduction of 2018?
- Two billion years ago, parts of an African uranium deposit spontaneously underwent nuclear fission
Donate & help us